Thursday 15 November 2012

Send LaTTer To Your FrienD

To my bestfriend
Dear Best Friend,
Whenever we’re together, we always do the weirdest shit.
We can go days, weeks, months,& even a year without talking to each other & are still able to be close. When we do finally see each other again, it’s as if we’ve just seen each other the day before.
But nowadays, that doesn’t seemlike the case anymore. I know wedon’t have the same interests most of the time, so maybe that’swhy we don’t hang out as much anymore. You hang out with your friends & I hang out with my friends (family).
I know we said we’ll grow up to still be best friends, but I seriously doubt that sometimes. Especially since other people havetold me that before & now we’re barely friends.
Anyways, I really hope we will still be friends way later in the future. I’ll always be here to listen to your problems & good times. Alt (:
I just have to say thanks for being my best friend.
Love,
Belinda ♥
4
thegirl-behind-theblog
30 Day Tumblr Challenge- Letters to... Day 1 - Your best friend.
Dear Karely,
You are the most amazing, wonderful, odd best friend ever. Sure sometimes we can kinda both get easily mad, well mostly me but you deal with my shit. Thanks for that. Sometimes I feel like you put Brooke first, or Sarahbut you know - you’re still here for me. Sure Brooke annoys the hell out of me but hey you love her so whateverrrr . I’m watching Friends right now so I’m thinking of you. I love you and your family, with all my heart.!<3 I try to give you the best advice ever and you do the same for me so thanks. Overall thanks for dealing with all my shit cause I know I have a lot. Thanks for helping me through everything and know I’ll always be there for you. I won’t say thanks for putting thought of that guy, you know THAT GUY in my head cause, guess what.? NOW I LIKE HIM. F you best friend.<3 I love you with all my heart.<3
#30 day tumblr challenge #30 Day Tumblr Challenge- Letters to...Day 1 - Your best friend. #Day 1: your best friend #letter to your best friend #ordinarilyme #personal #AshleySM
62
angime
Day 1 - A letter to your best friend
Dear best friend,
I really didn’t think, after the last time, I would ever call you a best friend again. I truly thought I was done, over with it all. But here we are, both agreeing that pretty much, we’re stuck with each other. I think it’s inevitable. Even at the worst arguments, even at hating each other, truly, we could never part.
Because of you, I really am who Iam. You being in my life taught me to never regret anything. AndI regret nothing, despite everything. And with us, hah, everything is a lot .
I have a lot of firsts with you. A fucking shit load of memories.
So here’s to us, best friend, and our raggedy old friendship.
#best friend #day 1 #30 day challenge #dear #dear...
2
jasmineprobablydoesntlikeyou
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Dear Best Friend,
Whenever we’re together, we always do the weirdest shit.
We can go days, weeks, months,& even a year without talking to each other & are still able to be close. When we do finally see each other again, it’s as if we’ve just seen each other the day before.
But nowadays, that doesn’t seemlike the case anymore. I know wedon’t have the same interests most of the time, so maybe that’s why we don’t hang out as much anymore. You hang out with your friends & I hang out with my friends (family).
I know we said we’ll grow up to still be best friends, but I seriously doubt that sometimes. Especially since other people have told me that before & now we’re barely friends.
Anyways, I really hope we will still be friends way later in the future. I’ll always be here to listen to your problems & good times. Although, most of the timeI’m doing something else on my computer while you’re talking. (:& I appreciate how you tell me those things even when you know I won’t be of much help at all.
I just have to say thanks for being my best friend.
Love,
Jasmine ♥
#30 day letter challenge #day 1
5
ganjaaaqueen
01: a letter to your best friend.
Dear Grandma, I know this may seem strange to everyone, but you’re my best friend. I used to call you every single day, & tell you everything that happened that day, good & bad. If I was ever just outside breaking down& couldn’t handle it anymore, I could call you. you would sit & listen to me cry & bitch the entiretime, & you would just continuously tell me “it’s going tobe okay, baby.” & I believed you every time. Now, you’re sick. what the fuck am I going to do ? you’ve been in the hospital for almost a month now, & they’ve told me twice already that they didn’t think you were going to make it. I was so scared, I didn’t eat or sleep until they gave me more news about you. Now, they’re saying they think you’ll be okay with time, but it’s still on the line. THAT ISN’TOKAY WITH ME. I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU’LL BE OKAY. I miss you so much. They’ve only let me talk to you twice since you’ve been in there. I’m so used to talking to you everyday, that this is driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment